Dr Karim Khalifé
Dr Khalifé is director of the Floss dental clinic. He received his doctorate degree in dental medicine from the University of Montreal in 2000. Passionate about dentistry, he continues to take numerous training classes in order to provide the best dental care for his patients.
Major advanced classes in dentistry
- Advanced oral surgery at Université de Montréal (2000);
- Biological approach to periodontal health (2002);
- Graduated from the Canadian Implantology Institute (prosthetic curriculum 2002-2003 and surgical curriculum 2007-2008);
- Basic training at the University of Michigan in the use of CEREC technology for dental medecine (2007);
- Advanced training at the Great Lakes Education Centre of Michigan in the use of CEREC technology for dental medecine (2007);
- Principles of occlusion in the human masticatory system at the Centre d'Éducation en Occlusion de Montréal (2010-2011);
- Orthodontics Using Invisalign technology - Level I and II (2011 and 2012);
- Advanced soft tissue graft techniques (IDI 2011).
Dr Khalifé is a member of the following organizations :
- · R.C.D.S.O. (Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario);
- · O.D.A. (Ontario Dental Association);
- · O.D.Q. (Ordre des Dentistes du Québec);
- · I.C.O.I. (Internatianl Congress of Oral Implantologists);
- · Dentaltown online community.